Created on 3 May, 2022 | 700 views | 3 minutes read
We take intellectual property rights of others seriously.
ichi.gg acts in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through ichi.gg’s services, please send a notice that meets the minimum requirements of the DMCA, to [email protected], and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA notice requirements
You must include:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Submissions under this DMCA Policy should be sent to [email protected]
We will review your submission and take whatever action we deem appropriate under the DMCA, including the removal of the challenged content from the website. Further more, we may, in appropriate circumstances, disable access or terminate the account(s) of the reported user(s).
Trademark takedown request requirements
If you’re sure you want to report content on ichi.gg that you believe infringes your trademark, please provide the following information:
- Details of the original trademark (and a description if it’s a logo).
- A list of the countries in which the trademark is registered.
- The registration number(s) of the trademark.
- A scanned copy of the trademark registration certificate(s) or screenshot of the registration on the website or
- database of the applicable national intellectual property office(s).
- A declaration of the following statement: “By submitting this notice, I state that I have a good-faith belief that the reported use, in the manner that I have complained of, is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent or the law; that the information contained in this notice is accurate; and, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights at issue”.
You can send this information to [email protected].
Repeat Infringer Policy
We will suspend or terminate accounts if the user is determined to be a “repeat infringer”. In appropriate cases and at our sole discretion we may limit access to the ichi.gg service and/or terminate accounts of users who blatantly infringe the intellectual property rights of others whether or not repeat infringement has occurred. This could for example happen if a relevant court rules that the account holder is a infringer.
DMCA Counter Notice requirements
If it is not possible to come to an agreement with the reporting copyright owner, the content owner may submit a DMCA Counter-Notice to [email protected]. If we receive a valid counter-complaint, we will email a copy of the notice to the copyright owner. The Counter-Notice is a legal document and must comply with the requirements of the DMCA and must include the following:
- URL(s) where the material that was the subject of the notification of claimed infringement appeared before it was identified, removed, or access to it was disabled
- Name of the claimant who submitted the notification
- Your ichi.gg account email
- Your full legal name
- Your email address
- Your full postal address (Street, Unit #, State, Mailing Code, Country)
- Your phone number, including International Code
- Verify these statements by including, and adding your name and signature to, the following affidavit:
- If based in the United States: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my provided address is located”
- If based outside of the United States: “I consent to the jurisdiction of any United States Federal District Court in which ichi.gg may be found”